Our Website Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies are small data files that are used in conjunction with your web browser. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to us. If you are happy to accept our cookies, that’s fine please keep using our website. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when websites set or access cookies.
We use the pieces of information that cookies record to help us improve services for you by, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task
- keeping track of items in your shopping basket
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast
- to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse the traffic visiting our website
- analysing anonymised data to help us understand how consumers interact with our service and helps us improve the consumer experience
- improve security
We may also share information about your use of our website with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.