Get a free quote
Get a free quote to fix your funeral costs at today's prices
Beat rising funeral costs with the most trusted name in the business
- Winners of Best Funeral Plan Provider at the Personal Finance Awards for two consecutive years
- If you pass away before your plan is fully paid we can cover the cost with the Avalon Promise
- For over 25 years we’ve provided more than 70,000 customers with funeral plans
- Planning ahead of time can help you to cover costs and ensure that your family aren’t faced with difficult choices at a challenging time
- Costs of funeral essentials have risen by three times the rate of inflation in the last 10 years*
Simply fill in the form and our team will be in touch to help you find the perfect plan.
* Based on historical market data (2011-2017) and Avalon’s projections
Why choose Avalon
Award Winning Plan Provider
We’re officially the Best Funeral Plan Provider for two consecutive years, after thousands of people voted at the Personal Finance Awards.
Peace of mind with the Avalon Promise
For extra peace of mind, if you pass away before your plan is fully paid, Avalon can still provide all the services outlined in your plan. We’re the only provider that works with local independent Funeral Directors to offer this security.
The UK’s most trusted funeral plan provider
We have over 2,500 reviews on Trustpilot and are rated 'Excellent' by our customers. For over 25 years we’ve helped over 70,000 people feel reassured their funeral is planned and paid for.
Safe and secure
Your money is kept in an independent Trust and we are regulated by the Funeral Planning Authority.
Local Funeral Directors
We work with over 1,800 local, independent Funeral Directors – that’s more than the Co-op (1,079) or Dignity (1,200) which means you can feel reassured you and your family will have support close by.