Fix the key costs of your funeral with Avalon - an award-winning funeral plan provider
Protect your loved ones from unexpected funeral costs
- Planning ahead of time can help you to cover costs and ensure that your family aren’t faced with difficult choices at a challenging time
- Fix funeral costs at today’s prices
- Expat funeral plans also available
- Winners of Best Funeral Plan Provider at the Personal Finance Awards for three consecutive years
- The Avalon Promise† means if you pass away before your plan is fully paid we can cover the cost - see terms and conditions below
- Local funeral directors to help and support your loved ones when the plan is needed
Simply fill in the form and our team will be in touch to help you find the right plan for you.
Get a Quote
Why choose Avalon?
Award-winning funeral plan provider
Our plans are award-winning. We’ve been voted the 'Best Funeral Plan Provider' at the Personal Finance Awards every year since 2019.
Avalon Promise for extra peace of mind
If you pass away before your plan is fully paid Avalon will still provide all the services in your plan once you’ve had your plan for 12 months in the UK or 18 months in the EU.
Rated excellent by our customers on Trustpilot
We have over 3,000 reviews on Trustpilot and are rated 'Excellent' by our customers. For over 25 years we’ve helped over 100,000 people feel reassured their funeral is planned and paid for.
Safe and secure
The money you pay for your plan is paid into an independently managed Trust and is held and safeguarded until the time it is needed to pay for the funeral. Avalon ensures that the Trust always has enough funds to provide the funerals of all our customers. But in the unlikely event that Avalon was to fail, the FSCS scheme guarantees to find an equivalent funeral plan replacement or financial compensation, which may be less than you paid in.
Local funeral directors
We work with local funeral directors to provide the funeral when the time comes. You can be sure that every one of the funeral directors in our network - 1,800 funeral directors in the UK and over 70 funeral directors in over 600 locations across Spain, Cyprus and Portugal - will deliver the high standards and personalised service you expect, and you and your family deserve.