A simple cremation with family-led service
Our Cremation with Service funeral plan is for those who don’t want the fuss of a full traditional funeral, but still want to give loved ones the chance to say goodbye with a family-led service.
Starting from £25.67 per month, the Cremation with Service plan fixes cremation fees at today’s prices, and includes a family-organised service at the crematorium of your choice. Your family can choose the day of the service, with no limit on attendees.
To find out more about this plan, call 0333 212 2522 to speak to one of our friendly advisors.
The Cremation with Service plan includes:
If you pass away before your plan is fully paid we can cover the cost with the Avalon Promise
If you choose to pay for your funeral plan over two or more years, you’ll receive the Avalon Promise.* This means that if you pass away before your plan is fully paid, Avalon will still provide all the services outlined in your plan.
- The only plan provider that works with local, independent Funeral Directors and offers this level of security
- Peace of mind for you and your family
- Comes into effect after your plan has been in place for 12 months
- Your family can focus on celebrating your life, instead of worrying about the cost of your funeral
Looking for a different plan?
We offer a range of flexible funeral plans for cremation and burial, designed to give you and your family peace of mind. Take a look at and compare our most popular plans or why not customise your very own funeral plan.
Cremation Only Plan
Simple, cremation only plan. There are no mourners, no service and no fuss.
Cremation with Service Funeral Plan
A simple cremation for those who don’t want the fuss of a full traditional funeral
Balmoral Funeral Plan
Our simple funeral plan covers all the essentials and includes a coffin and a hearse
Highgrove Funeral Plan
Our standard funeral plan includes a quality coffin, hearse and following limousine
Windsor Way Funeral Plan
Our premium funeral plan includes a high quality coffin, hearse and two following limousines
The most trusted name in the business
Our service is second to none. But don’t just take our word for it - we're rated 'Excellent' by our customers on Trustpilot. Avalon is a leading provider of funeral plans, established for over 25 years with over 70,000 customers all happy in the knowledge that their funerals are planned and paid for.
Speak to our friendly advisors
Get a free quote to fix your funeral costs at today's prices
Beat rising funeral costs with the most trusted name in the business
- The Avalon Promise covers your costs - even if you pass away before your instalments have been completed*
- For over 25 years we’ve provided more than 70,000 customers with funeral plans
- Planning ahead of time can help you to cover costs and ensure that your family aren’t faced with difficult choices at a challenging time
- Costs of funeral essentials have risen by three times the rate of inflation in the last 10 years
- Make important decisions in advance, from the style of coffin to your choice of music and flowers
Simply fill in the form and our team will be in touch to help you find the perfect plan.
*More information about the Avalon Promise is available here.
Why choose Avalon
Peace of mind with the Avalon Promise
For extra peace of mind, if you pass away before your plan is fully paid, Avalon can still provide all the services outlined in your plan. We’re the only provider that works with local independent Funeral Directors to offer this security.
The UK’s most trusted funeral plan provider
We have over 2,000 reviews on Trustpilot and are rated 'Excellent' by our customers. For over 25 years we’ve helped over 70,000 people feel reassured their funeral is planned and paid for.
Safe and secure
Your money is kept in an independent Trust and we are regulated by the Funeral Planning Authority.
Local Funeral Directors
We work with over 1,800 local, independent Funeral Directors – that’s more than the Co-op (1,079) or Dignity (1,200) which means you can feel reassured you and your family will have support close by.