This package is designed for those who have chosen to retire abroad but would like to be laid to rest in the UK. The Britannia plan, in addition to repatriation, includes a traditional funeral package including chapel of rest to allow family to pay their last respects and a single limousine.
- Attending to all necessary funeral arrangements
- Provision of funeral director’s services
- Conveyance of the deceased to the mortuary within Turkey
- Three days’ mortuary expense
- Advice on certification and registration
- Full hygienic treatment and care of the deceased
- Attending to all legal and administrative formalities required for repatriation
- Liaising with overseas funeral director
- A mahogany-veneered, hermetically sealed and zinc-lined coffin.
- Electro brassplastic mountings, an engraved nameplate and a protective cover if required
- Handling and conveyance to a local Turkish airport or frontier
- Documentation and diligences.
Included within The Britannia price are the following allowances:
- The return flight to the destination airport – £1,000
- The destination funeral director instruct
Other costs included: Avalon will undertake to pay all disbursements relating to the doctor , minister and crematorium fee up to the national average as ascertained by the consulting actuary at June 30th each year.When BURIAL is required Avalon contributes a sum equal to the average cremation disbursement towards the costs. If there are additional expenses, for example the plot, these must be paid separately.
Items not covered: costs for additional requests that are personal to families and loved ones for example flowers and obituary notice are not included within the plan, but can be included.
The Britannia plan costs €8,350. Plans can be paid for in installments.
Avalon guarantees to match any quote on a like for like basis