Repatriation service covering many legal formalities, preparation in the country of death and burial/cremation in a chosen second country.
- Attending to all necessary funeral arrangements
- Provision of funeral director’s services
- Conveyance of the deceased to the mortuary within Spain
- Three days’ mortuary expense
- Advice on certification and registration
- Full hygienic treatment and care of the deceased
- Attending to all legal and administrative formalities required for repatriation, liaising with overseas funeral director and supervision throughout
- A mahogany-veneered, hermetically sealed and zinc-lined coffin, electro brassplastic mountings, an engraved nameplate and a protective cover if required
- Handling and conveyance to a local Spanish airport or frontier
- Documentation and diligences.
Included within the Britannia price are the following allowances:
- The return flight to the destination airport – £1,000
- The destination funeral director instructed with completing the funeral service – £1,500.
*1 and 2 are allowances based on current UK rates. Should the destination be in a different country other charges may apply. For further information please contact our customer services team
The Britannia plan costs €9950. Plans can be paid for in installments.
Avalon guarantees to match any quote on a like for like basis.